Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Wed September 11, 2013
Should The U.S. Intervene In Syria?
In the wake of a chemical weapons attack that reportedly left more than 1,400 Syrians dead , the debate has begun on whether the U.S. should intervene. The American people now wait for what steps, if any, the United States will take in the coming weeks.
The Takeaway has responded to this call for a national conversation with special programming.
The Takeaway's John Hockenberry hosted a live chat dedicated to the unfolding crisis in the Middle East as America focuses on possible next steps for action in Syria.
Together, John and Joseph answered your questions and asked your opinions on U.S. involvement in Syria.
The Takeaway is a co-production of WNYC Radio and Public Radio International, in collaboration with New York Times Radio and WGBH Boston.