Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed September 11, 2013
Should The U.S. Intervene In Syria?
In the wake of a chemical weapons attack that reportedly left more than 1,400 Syrians dead , the debate has begun on whether the U.S. should intervene. The American people now wait for what steps, if any, the United States will take in the coming weeks.
The Takeaway has responded to this call for a national conversation with special programming.
The Takeaway's John Hockenberry hosted a live chat dedicated to the unfolding crisis in the Middle East as America focuses on possible next steps for action in Syria.
Together, John and Joseph answered your questions and asked your opinions on U.S. involvement in Syria.
The Takeaway is a co-production of WNYC Radio and Public Radio International, in collaboration with New York Times Radio and WGBH Boston.