Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Mon August 11, 2014
Reclaiming What We’ve Lost In A World Of Constant Connection
Topical Currents considers how our constant connectivity is engulfing our world. What have we lost to the long hours we spend in digital space? Award-winning writer Michael Harris has authored, The End of Absence: Reclaiming What We’ve Lost in a World of Constant Connectivity. The technological advances of the past decade have revolutionized the way we live. Popular opinion dictates that this has improved our lives but rarely considers what we’ve lost in the process. Learn more on Topical Currents Monday at 1pm.
Songs in the program:
Twitter Song by Ingrid Michaelson
Social Media Song: Crazy Little Thing The Web