Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Listen To WLRN Miami Herald News
Wed November 21, 2012
NEWSCAST: State to Investigate Citizens Property Insurance
There's more trouble for state-run Citizens Property Insurance.
Investigators look into lavish spending, misuse of resources and other ethical lapses.
Gov. Rick Scott has asked his Chief Inspector General to investigate Citizens after all four people in the company's ethics office were fired.