Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Listen To WLRN Miami Herald News
Wed December 19, 2012
NEWSCAST: State Goes Full Steam Ahead For Miami To Orlando Railway
The state is 'all aboard' when it comes to a new Miami to Orlando passenger train.
All Aboard Florida is a privately-funded railway that would get passengers from the Orlando airport to downtown Miami in about three hours.
For more details on the latest meeting about the project, listen to WLRN Miami Herald News.