Most Active Stories
- We Asked Miami-Dade Transit Why Not Every Bus Stop Has A Shelter
- Why Chikungunya – And The Mosquitoes – Are Overwhelming Haiti
- David Beckham Wants To Talk To Broward County About Stadium
- Why Brazil's Futebol Failure Is the Best Thing For The Country
- Serge Toussaint Paints "Queen" Over LeBron's Blacked-Out Face
Fri December 14, 2012
NEWSCAST: State Gives Green Light To FPL Rate Increase
Florida Power and Light customers may feel a pinch in their wallets next year. Florida has given FPL permission to raise rates. But, the state's top consumer advocate plans to challenge that decision.
Meanwhile, Charlie Crist made his party switch official: the former Republican governor registered as a Democrat yesterday in Pinellas County.
And, today marks the 40th anniversary of the Miami Dolphins' perfect season. In 1972, the Dolphins went a flawless 17 and 0 on their way to a Super Bowl title. Four decades later, they remain the last NFL team to do it.
Details on all those stories from WLRN-Miami Herald News:
Gubernatorial Race 2014
It's All Politics