Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
Fri December 14, 2012
NEWSCAST: State Gives Green Light To FPL Rate Increase
Florida Power and Light customers may feel a pinch in their wallets next year. Florida has given FPL permission to raise rates. But, the state's top consumer advocate plans to challenge that decision.
Meanwhile, Charlie Crist made his party switch official: the former Republican governor registered as a Democrat yesterday in Pinellas County.
And, today marks the 40th anniversary of the Miami Dolphins' perfect season. In 1972, the Dolphins went a flawless 17 and 0 on their way to a Super Bowl title. Four decades later, they remain the last NFL team to do it.
Details on all those stories from WLRN-Miami Herald News:
Gubernatorial Race 2014
It's All Politics