Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Mon October 29, 2012
NEWSCAST: Sen. Marco Rubio's Daughter Hospitalized; Coastal Flood Advisory; Home Sales Are Up
Amanda Rubio, 12, remains hospitalized in fair condition with a head injury following a golf cart accident over the weekend. A spokesperson for Senator Marco Rubio says the long term prognosis is positive for the Senator's oldest daughter.
Remnants of Hurricane Sandy have left us in South Florida with gusty winds, big waves and large swells.
That has resulted in some coastal flooding along the Atlantic seaboard. And a coastal flood advisory is in effect until 10 a.m. this morning.