Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed November 7, 2012
NEWSCAST: Miami-Dade Waits; Results For Schools 'Great.'
Just what led to some voting breakdowns in Miami-Dade is still up for debate - not enough resources, too many voters, too long a ballot, too many precincts in one place. About the only thing certain is it will be at least one more day before we know who can claim Florida.