Most Active Stories
- How Miami's Shrewd Black Leadership Turned The Mandela Snub To Local Advantage
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Wynwood’s Evolving Street Art
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- Basel Recap: What You Missed Over The Weekend
Fri November 30, 2012
NEWSCAST: How Miami Reps Helped Pass STEM Act
Miami-area Republicans helped the U.S. House pass legislation to give out more high skilled visas.
It's aimed at attracting master's and Ph.D. students in science, math and technology fields. Just ten Democrats supported it.