Most Active Stories
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- The Mistakes Of Martelly: Why Haiti's President Faces Angry Unrest
- The Rise Of Cyberbullying: The Case Of Rebecca Sedwick
- What Children's Authors Make Of Common Core And Education Policy
Listen To WLRN Miami Herald News
Thu December 6, 2012
NEWSCAST: Foreclosure Sales Up In South Florida
By WLRN Staff
Foreclosure rates remain high in South Florida, but the good news is those homes are selling.
During the three months of last summer, nearly 30 percent of all real estate sales in South Florida involved homes in some stage of foreclosure.