Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Pérez Art Museum
Mon June 16, 2014
Museum Park In Downtown Miami Opens To Public
By Carla Javier
Museum Park opened to the public Saturday afternoon.
It cost $40 million to build so far. Future plans include a children's garden and space for a restaurant.
Listen to the story here:
Perez Art Museum