Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Tue July 22, 2014
The Most Popular Drug In The United States – Caffeine
Topical Currents looks at the most popular drug in
the United States– caffeine. It’s the addictive and largely unregulated drug found in coffee, energy drinks, tea, cola, chocolate and even pain relievers. Why does caffeine have such a powerful effect on everything from boosting our mood to improving our athletic performance? We’ll visit with journalist Murray Carpenter. He’s written "Caffeinated: How Our Daily Habit Helps, Hurts and Hooks Us." Learn more on Topical Currents. . . Tuesday at 1pm.
Food and Dining