Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Sat February 9, 2013
From Making Snow Angels To Sledding, Finding Ways To Have #FunInTheSnow
The Northeast's latest winter storm, which the Weather Channel named Nemo, is winding down, but it has left behind more than 30 inches of snow in some places. It's also left a lot of people stranded, either #CoopedUp indoors or stuck in cars overnight on the Long Island Expressway.
For those who did venture out, the storm provided ample opportunity for some #FunInTheSnow. As promised, here are some of the submissions we've received on how you're coping with the storm.
The list on this page will automatically refresh with the latest offerings.