Company: Friends of WLRN, Inc.
Reports to: Director of Membership
Location: Miami, Florida
To apply: (1) Submit cover letter, (2) resume, (3) at least three professional references who have worked closely with you and can speak of your qualifications for the position.
Email all materials to: email@example.com. Please include “Major Donor Associate” in the subject line.
- Maintain a portfolio of approximately 75-100 major donors, including existing and newly developed donors
- Correspond with major donors through email, e-blasts and telephone
- Maintain quality and accuracy of information in major donors database files
- Maintain a portfolio of prospects and donors through interactions that advance their relationships with Friends of WLRN and lead to progressively larger gifts
- Develop cultivation and solicitation meetings
- Develop retention and solicitation strategies
- Manage the infrastructure of the major giving process
- Produce progress reports
- Develop and manage major donors events
- Implement multi-level major donors benefits and information package
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field of study is preferred.
- 2+ years of major gift and planned giving preferred
- Process and detail-oriented
- Considers themselves a strategic, thoughtful and good writer
- Ability to work on several projects with multiple people simultaneously
- Knowledge of Allegiance donor database helpful but not required