Most Active Stories
- Clergy Members To North Miami Beach Police: "Use Me Instead" For Target Practice
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Essential Tips and Shortcuts for Simplifying the Technology In Your Life
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Tue April 1, 2014
Locals Testify On Florida's Election Issues
The National Commission on Voting Rights met Monday at the University of Miami.
National and local experts on voting law heard witness testimony on topics ranging from felon disenfranchisement, to long voting lines, to restroom access at polling places.
The goal of this commission is to create reports out of the testimony in hopes that Congress will make changes to voting laws.
Hear what some Florida voters would like to see changed for the 2016 election.
The Florida Roundup