Most Active Stories
- Clergy Members To North Miami Beach Police: "Use Me Instead" For Target Practice
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Essential Tips and Shortcuts for Simplifying the Technology In Your Life
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
South Florida Arts Beat
Fri May 9, 2014
Libreri Mapou in Little Haiti, Sunday Afternoons of Music, Miami-Dade Arts Calendar
05/09/14 - Next time on South Florida Arts Beat, we’ll get to know Jan Mapou, owner and manager of Libreri Mapou, the first mini-cultural center in Little Haiti. Classical music presenters Doreen Marx and Byron Krulewitch talk about their 33 years of bringing the greatest talent to Miami with Sunday Afternoons of Music. Chef Norman Van Aken renders A Word On Food and our Miami-Dade arts calendar features Deborah Margol. Catch the conversation and information every Friday on South Florida Arts Beat at 1:00pm.