Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Mon March 31, 2014
The Latest Information On Alzheimer’s Diagnosis And Treatment.
Topical Currents is an “At Your Service” edition. We’ll share the latest information on Alzheimer’s diagnosis and treatment.Two South Florida-based experts will relate strides in combating this enigmatic syndrome. Will there be a vaccine to prevent Alzheimer’s? What predispositions indicate one’s susceptibility? New techniques may catch the disease in it early, more treatable stages.
Miami Jewish Health Systems» Hotline: 305.514.8710