Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Tue August 26, 2014
How The Obesity Crisis Is Complicating America’s Love Life
08/26/14 - Tuesday's Topical Currents considers the ways that one’s weight can affect the emotional and physical lives of those who heavy. With two out of every three Americans overweight or obese, many studies are being conducted on everything from the impact of obesity on America’s productivity and global competitiveness to the ways excess fat changes physical and mental health. But a barely discussed aspect of obesity is how it affects the love lives and sexuality of that population. We visit with senior health policy correspondent from Kaiser Health News, Sarah Varney. She’s written XL Love: How the obesity Crises is Complicating America’s Love Life …That’s Topical Currents, Tuesday at 1pm.
Food And Dining