Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
Tattoos Are Clues
Thu January 30, 2014
How MIA Spots Human Traffickers And Their Victims
The implication was, if someone could just see that she was in trouble, maybe she could be rescued from this life.
That's when Kristi House executives say Pyatt decided his airport could be that someone. He wanted airport employees, even Miami-Dade County Police and federal Sky Marshals, trained to be those eyes. Dawn Thompson is the Assistant Executive Director of Kristi House and the person who does the training. Find out in her interview why tattoos can be a big clue when it comes to spotting a sex trafficking victim.
South Florida crimes
Politically-Charged Art in Boynton Beach
Human Trafficking in Broward