Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Tattoos Are Clues
Thu January 30, 2014
How MIA Spots Human Traffickers And Their Victims
The implication was, if someone could just see that she was in trouble, maybe she could be rescued from this life.
That's when Kristi House executives say Pyatt decided his airport could be that someone. He wanted airport employees, even Miami-Dade County Police and federal Sky Marshals, trained to be those eyes. Dawn Thompson is the Assistant Executive Director of Kristi House and the person who does the training. Find out in her interview why tattoos can be a big clue when it comes to spotting a sex trafficking victim.
South Florida crimes
Politically-Charged Art in Boynton Beach
Human Trafficking in Broward