Most Active Stories
- #ThisIsWhere: The Week Of Traffic And Tattoos
- #ThisIsWhere We Share Our First 10 Favorite Poems
- Who Was That Tea Party Lady At The Solar Energy Rally With Charlie Crist?
- Cuba Clueless: Covert Twitter Scheme Tweets U.S. Policy Failure
- Miami Shedding Its Tabloid Image, Gaining Int'l Respect – At Least In The Legal World
The Florida Roundup
Fri January 4, 2013
How The Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Impact South Florida And Broward vs. Lauderdale
On the Florida Roundup: 2013 begins with the fiscal cliff averted, despite U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s vote against the agreement. We find out whether Florida's fragile economy can "hang on" when many decisions have been kicked down the road.
Plus we discuss what to expect in year three of the Scott Administration in Tallahassee and the impact of a recent change by the Obama administration to allow undocumented immigrants to gain permanent residency if they have family in the U.S.
Host Phil Latzman speaks journalists, Patricia Mazzei of the Miami Herald, Chuck Strouse of the Miami New Times and New Times Broward-Palm Beach, and Mc Nelly Torres of the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting.
Public Insight Network
Broward County History