Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Marketplace In Miami
Thu January 24, 2013
Hispanic Growth Leads With Media
The Marketplace Morning Report continues its week in Miami with a look at the growing Hispanic influence in Miami-Dade County and what it predicts for the country as a whole.
Host Jeremy Hobson visits the studios of Spanish-language broadcasting giant Univision to compare the media preferences and cultures of Hispanic and Anglo audiences.
And, in the second half, a roundtable of journalists, including WLRN news director Dan Grech, measures the growth of Hispanic influence and how it changes the path to success for everyone.