Company: Friends of WLRN, Inc.
Reports to: Director of Membership
Location: Miami, Florida
To apply email email@example.com
This position works with the Membership fundraising team to determine strategy and tactics for the Sustaining donor program. This position integrates strategies and tactics for this program into multi-channel fundraising campaigns. Channels include direct mail, telemarketing, email, e-newsletters, web-based promotions, web forms, mobile donations, social media, and other digital media.
- Identify, plan and implement new Sustainer-centered strategies resulting in increased customer service and revenue growth.
- Translate strategies into specific documented plans that include timelines, channel selection, offers, ask strings, segmentation, projected response rates and revenue, tests, and expense budgets
- Track vendor performance needed to successfully implement the Sustainer program. Foster a creative and productive work environment.
- Champion a high-quality donor experience in all communications and steward relationships through communication to sustainers.
- Leverage program resources to maximize revenue within expense budgets, including engaging consultant services and other vendors, where appropriate.
- Research and implement innovations in fundraising and donor stewardship techniques and strategy.
- Identify research based opportunities for cost savings and revenue growth.
- Recruit, train and supervise the use of volunteers in a variety of roles that support the organization.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in a complex, data-intensive operational and analytical realm.
- At least three years experience in retention, loyalty and membership marketing.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects of significant scope, and identifying research based opportunities for cost savings and revenue growth.
- Proven ability to assess and design efficient systems/processes and quality controls.
- Track record of exemplary problem-solving.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in influencing strategies through data.
- Demonstrated track record in meeting financial goals and developing strategies to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, and internet-based software.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous not- for-profit experience.