Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Tue July 30, 2013
Florida’s Landlord and Tenant Laws
07/31/13 - Wednesday's Topical Currents is an “At Your Service” edition, which addresses Florida’s landlord and tenant laws. Questions about eviction procedures, tenant rights, security deposits, partial rent payments and attorney fees? We’ll have a panel of experts including: Miami-Dade Consumer Advocate Leonard Elias, Jeffrey Hearne of Legal Services of Greater Miami and attorney Michael Birnholz. . What are the legal obligations of renters of single-family homes to homeowner associations? Find out on Wednesday Topical Currents at 1:00pm on WLRN-HD1 rebroadcast at 7:00pm on WLRN-HD2 and audio on-demand after the live program.
Leonard Elias 305-375-3677
Jeffrey Hearne 305-576-0080
Michael Birnholz 305-868-5368