Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
The Florida Roundup
Fri January 25, 2013
Is Florida Driving Us Crazy?
On the Florida Roundup: From immigration reform to gay rights, we’ll discuss how the president’s inauguration speech resonated here.
The Dolphins win the first battle in their fight for public funding to renovate Sun Life Stadium, with the Miami-Dade County Commission agreeing to ask the state for an increase in the hotel tax. But Florida state lawmakers might not be receptive.
Will the state ever pass laws to prohibit texting while driving? We ask you whether that’s one of the big reasons Florida is driving us all crazy. Plus, Marketplace’s Jeremy Hobson tells us what he learned from his week in Miami.
Join Phil Latzman Friday at noon as he speaks with Greg Allen of NPR and Dara Kam of the Palm Beach Post.
Diversity In South Florida
Sun Life Stadium