Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Wed October 2, 2013
Florida Collaborative Divorce
10/02/13 - Wednesday's Topical Currents addresses divorce. A marital parting is usually contentious and painful for spouses, children and families. But must it be? “Collaborative” divorce has gained popularity. Instead of litigation, couples agree to professional legal, mental health and financial experts to resolve differences. Collaborative divorces may also keep former spouses in a friendly state to the benefit of their well-being, as well as their offspring. Tune in for more on Topical Currents, Wednesday at 1pm.
- Guests and links:
- Carolann Mazza, collaborative family attorney, Carolann Mazza, P.A.
- Luana Mobley Corral, Certified Financial Planner, Crossroads Consulting of South Florida, Inc.
- Randy Heller, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, The Family Network, Inc.
Audio promo for Wednesday's program: