Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Wed October 2, 2013
Florida Collaborative Divorce
10/02/13 - Wednesday's Topical Currents addresses divorce. A marital parting is usually contentious and painful for spouses, children and families. But must it be? “Collaborative” divorce has gained popularity. Instead of litigation, couples agree to professional legal, mental health and financial experts to resolve differences. Collaborative divorces may also keep former spouses in a friendly state to the benefit of their well-being, as well as their offspring. Tune in for more on Topical Currents, Wednesday at 1pm.
- Guests and links:
- Carolann Mazza, collaborative family attorney, Carolann Mazza, P.A.
- Luana Mobley Corral, Certified Financial Planner, Crossroads Consulting of South Florida, Inc.
- Randy Heller, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, The Family Network, Inc.
Audio promo for Wednesday's program: