Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- This Is What It Sounds Like When You Put Miami Babies On A Pile Of Snow
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
Thu August 8, 2013
A Fútbol Fashion Guide From The Guinness International Champions Cup
Real Madrid rather convincingly defeated Chelsea 3-1 Wednesday night, claiming the 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup at Sun Life Stadium.
A nearly sold-out crowd of 67,273 fans turned up for the two-match card that began with a third-place showdown between the Los Angeles Galaxy and AC Milan (0-2).
Yes, there was world-class soccer. And yes it was star-studded (Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and Milan's Mario Balotelli both scored in there respective matches).
But most importantly, there was fútbol fan fashion -- that celebrated tradition that so effortlessly bridges the gap between what is chic and what is shameless.
We've pieced together a gallery of some of the most artful displays of club support.