Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Thu August 8, 2013
A Fútbol Fashion Guide From The Guinness International Champions Cup
Real Madrid rather convincingly defeated Chelsea 3-1 Wednesday night, claiming the 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup at Sun Life Stadium.
A nearly sold-out crowd of 67,273 fans turned up for the two-match card that began with a third-place showdown between the Los Angeles Galaxy and AC Milan (0-2).
Yes, there was world-class soccer. And yes it was star-studded (Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and Milan's Mario Balotelli both scored in there respective matches).
But most importantly, there was fútbol fan fashion -- that celebrated tradition that so effortlessly bridges the gap between what is chic and what is shameless.
We've pieced together a gallery of some of the most artful displays of club support.