Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
- Miami-Dade Commission Votes Overwhelmingly In Favor Of Mega-Mall
The Florida Roundup
Fri April 4, 2014
Deadline To Sign Up For Obamacare Passes: Now What?
The sign-up is over: now the coverage.
The deadline to get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act passes with hundreds of thousands of Floridians signing up. Who’s covered? Who isn’t? And at what price?
Those are some of the questions we're asking this week on The Florida Roundup. Also on our radar:
- Uncle Sam reportedly had a plan: to create a cellular messaging service social network in Cuba to undermine the Castro administration.
- And do the economic benefits of large events like last weekend’s Ultra and the upcoming Memorial Day Urban Beach Week outweigh public safety concerns?
Join the conversation:
Affordable Care Act