Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Smoldering Liberty City: Remembering The McDuffie Riots
The Florida Roundup
Fri April 4, 2014
Deadline To Sign Up For Obamacare Passes: Now What?
The sign-up is over: now the coverage.
The deadline to get health insurance under the Affordable Care Act passes with hundreds of thousands of Floridians signing up. Who’s covered? Who isn’t? And at what price?
Those are some of the questions we're asking this week on The Florida Roundup. Also on our radar:
- Uncle Sam reportedly had a plan: to create a cellular messaging service social network in Cuba to undermine the Castro administration.
- And do the economic benefits of large events like last weekend’s Ultra and the upcoming Memorial Day Urban Beach Week outweigh public safety concerns?
Join the conversation:
Affordable Care Act