Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- Why It's Time For A Reality Check On Normalizing Relations With Cuba
- How To Deal With Florida's Growing Panther Population
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
Tue June 17, 2014
Condominium And Homeowner Association Call-In Program
06/17/14 - Tuesday's Topical Currents is an “At Your Service” edition, with community association attorney, Donna Berger. After returning to the law firm Becker & Poliakoff, she has been working to create new initiatives for community associations as well as addressing service animals and emotional-support animal requests in communities. Call in or e-mail with your questions, as we’ll be discussing condominium and homeowner association issues. Listen in . . . call-in . . . for Topical Currents, Tuesday at 1pm.
Food and Dining