Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Tue August 5, 2014
Boynton Beach Considers Domestic Partnership Benefits
At Tuesday's Boynton Beach commission meeting, officials will discuss whether or not to allow domestic partners to receive benefits.
Boynton Beach is the only city in southern Palm Beach County that does not offer health insurance to partners of city employees.
Should the city decide to allow these benefits, it would add "gender identity or expression" to its non-discrimination policies, giving the partners the option to receive the benefits.
Click here to read the full story on Sun-Sentinel.com.
Same-Sex Marriage And The Supreme Court
It's All Politics