Most Active Stories
- Longtime South Florida Broadcaster, Former WLRN Anchor Kelley Mitchell Dies At 58
- Customers Are Grumbling With Spirit Airlines
- Let's Talk This Out: Teens Get Candid With Cops
- Former Miami Mayor Ferré: Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Is Florida's Migration Boom
- Gaining Altitude: The Aviation Industry in South Florida
Around the Nation
Mon May 12, 2014
Boston Signs Remind Motorists To Use Their Turn Signals
Originally published on Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep with another Massachusetts traffic report.
Last week, we told you driver was caught in the carpool lane with a mannequin as a passenger. Now we have a Boston traffic warning. Electronic signs with traffic information now saying: USE YAH BLINKAH. It's spelled that way, B-L-I-N-K-A-H, its Bahston. And last year, Boston cops caught almost 5,000 turn signal violations. Just a remindah to the drivahs to signal when tahning the cah.
It's MAHNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.