Most Active Stories
- #ThisIsWhere: The Week Of Traffic And Tattoos
- #ThisIsWhere We Share Our First 10 Favorite Poems
- Who Was That Tea Party Lady At The Solar Energy Rally With Charlie Crist?
- Cuba Clueless: Covert Twitter Scheme Tweets U.S. Policy Failure
- Miami Shedding Its Tabloid Image, Gaining Int'l Respect – At Least In The Legal World
Wed August 14, 2013
Topical Currents is with Dr. Nilza Kallos, founder of the Breast Health Center & Diagnostic Ultrasound, the first multi-modality breast center in Florida. The Center, founded in 1981, now offers Digital Tomosynthesis, which provides a 3D image of the breast – and has diagnosed several cancers that could not be seen using only standard 2D mammography. Learn more on Topical Currents Wednesday at 1pm.
Shots - Health News