Most Active Stories
- Beyond Basel: The Art Market in South Florida
- After The KKK: The Future -- And History -- Of Jacksonville's Forrest High
- Believed To Be The Nation’s Oldest Cop, 86-Year-Old’s Fists Remain ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’
- Wynwood Blares Miami's Booty-Bass Past From The Boombox Building Near I-95
- Deal To Save The Keys' Old Seven-Mile Bridge Is Nearly Sealed
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at firstname.lastname@example.org.