Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Opting Out Of Testing Would Come At A Cost For Florida School Districts
- What’s With That Insanely Bumpy Section Of I-95?
- Saving El Salvador: Why The Vatican Needs To Make Archbishop Romero A Saint
- Inside The Oldest Store In The Everglades And Why It Depends On One Road
- The Cuba Debate: Can Capitalist Rookies Thrive In A Communist Revolution?
Sam Evans-Brown has been working for New Hampshire Public Radio since 2010, when he began as a freelancer. His work has won several local broadcast journalism awards, and he was a 2013 Steinbrenner Institute Environmental Media Fellow at Carnegie Mellon University. He studied Politics and Spanish at Bates College, and before reporting was variously employed as a Spanish teacher, farmer, bicycle mechanic, ski coach, research assistant, a wilderness trip leader and a technical supporter.