Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- To Make High Schoolers Want To Read, Miami Teacher Makes It A Competition
- Florida Teachers Consider 'Civil Disobedience' To Say No To Testing
- Miles Off Key West Roams The Loneliest American Crocodile
- The Sally J. Freedman Reality Tour With Judy Blume
- Why This Treasure Coast Mom Wants To Stop ‘All Aboard Florida’ Dead In Its Tracks
Paul began his performance career at the ripe age of 10 when he crawled into acting classes at Boston's Suffolk University. A native of Boston, at age 15 he was the youngest person to be certified at Boston Neighborhood Network Television, where he interviewed "The Elephant Show" stars Sharon, Lois & Bram. Paul also worked at the renowned Boston Children's Museum in the Public Relations and Marketing department. In 1996, he acted in the WGBH public radio broadcast of the play "Turf," which won an achievement in radio award. He worked at Palm Beach's WXEL Public Radio and Television for 4 years from 2002-2006.
Paul was called to Miami to serve as Fundraising Producer for WLRN in 2006. Currently, Paul is an on-air host, producer, operations assistant manager and social media editor for Topical Currents and South Florida Arts Beat. For the last several years he hosts Broadway Edition, featuring interviews about South Florida Theater and Touring Broadway shows. He's been an audio editor for WLRN-Miami Herald News/Under The Sun "Penny Per Pound" winner of the 2009 Sunshine State Awards From The Society Of Professional Journalists. He says he's dedicated to being involved with the best of public broadcasting around the country.