Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Film Revives Memories Of Kutsher’s And New York’s Bygone "Borscht Belt"
- Lane-Diving and Narrow Shoulders Major Safety Concerns For 95 Express Lanes
- Painting And Passion: Frida And Diego Come To The NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- Some Rich And Powerful Would Benefit From Little Havana Upzoning
- The Sunshine Economy: The Hotel Industry In South Florida
Nadege Green loves only-in-Miami stories. After five years as a Miami Herald reporter, she is convinced Miami is the best news town ever. Really, you can’t make up some of the stuff that happens here.
Nadege has covered local city governments and as a sub-beat, Miami’s Haitian community.
She is a graduate of Barry University where she majored in English with the hope of someday becoming the next great novelist — she’s still working on that dream.