Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Opting Out Of Testing Would Come At A Cost For Florida School Districts
- Inside The Oldest Store In The Everglades And Why It Depends On One Road
- I-95 And Its Eclectic Array Of Road Debris
- Why SkyRise Miami Depends On Voters And Visitors' Pockets
- The Cuban Kitchen: Miami Blogger Cooks Her Way Through Nitza Villapol Book
Nadege Green loves only-in-Miami stories. After five years as a Miami Herald reporter, she is convinced Miami is the best news town ever. Really, you can’t make up some of the stuff that happen here.
Nadege has covered local city governments and as a sub-beat, Miami’s Haitian community.
She is a graduate of Barry University, where she majored in English with the hope of someday becoming the next great novelist — she’s still working on that dream.