Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Black While Policing: A Miami Officer Shares His Experience
- South Florida Author Examines Miami Race Relations And The "Yiddish N-Word"
- The Debate Over Richmond Pine Rockland
- The Sunshine Economy: Magic And Mike (Fernandez)
- It's all clear on Foyle's War. Or is it? Watch at it's new time 9 pm on WLRN-TV.
Linda Gassenheimer hosts Topical Current's Food News & Views segment every Thursday from 1:30 to 2 PM. Join Linda with your questions and suggestions at 800-743-WLRN (9576) during the program.
She is a TV and radio personality, syndicated journalist, bestselling author, spokesperson and food consultant.
Gassenheimer is the award-winning author of 16 cookbooks. Her latest books are The Portion Plan: How to Eat the Foods You Love and Still Lose Weight, Prevention's Fit and Fast Meals in Minutes and Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes. Visit Linda's website www.DinnerInMinutes.com to learn more about her books and for Dinner in Minutes recipes.
Her Miami Herald column "Dinner In Minutes" is distributed on the McClatchy News Service to over 4 million readers each week. In addition she writes for many national and international publications.