Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Closed" Signs Don't Stop South Florida Drivers From Using 95 Express
- Broward Shudders As Giant African Snails Cross Border From Miami-Dade
- Could Your Sunscreen Be Harming Ocean Life?
- Key West Official Worried About Camera Drones During Fantasy Fest
- Can Juan Valdez – And Colombia's Mighty Coffee Corps – Challenge Starbucks?
Larkin got her start in radio as a newsroom volunteer in 2006. She went on to work for 90.5 as a reporter, Weekend Edition host, and Morning Edition producer, before taking on her current role as the All Things Considered host in 2009. Larkin also curates a public radio news blog www.pfeffernews.org, which highlights great reporting from local stations around the country. She has won regional and statewide awards for her reporting, including stories on art, criminal justice, domestic violence, and breaking news. Her work has been featured across Pennsylvania and nationally on NPR.