Most Active Stories
- Three Days Of Police Brutality Protests In South Florida
- Blazing The Waze: FDOT Is The Traffic App’s First U.S. Partner
- Fairchild Hopes Chihuly's Colorful Glass Works Will Bring Crowds
- Police Union Denounces Miami Police Chief's Eric Garner Statements
- Migrant Farm Worker Family Loses Its Mom — But Not Her Christmas Hopes
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.