Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
Karen Rundlet worked as television news producer for a long, long time in cities like Atlanta, New York, and Miami. Not once during that period did she ever say words like "action" or "cut." Seven years ago, she joined The Miami Herald's newsroom as a Multimedia Manager. She built the company a Video Studio, where sports segments, celebrity reports, and interviews with heads of state have been shot and produced. In 2010, she also began producing a business segment for WLRN/Miami Herald News radio and writing business articles for www.MiamiHerald.com. Karen calls herself "a Miami girl with Jamaican roots," (practically a native) having lived in the city long enough to remember when no one went to South Beach. She spends her weekends with an Arsenal Football loving husband and a young daughter who avoids skirts that aren't "twirly enough."