Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Broward School Board Suspends Teacher Who Used Slur Against Muslim Student
- An Idea To Mitigate Rising Seas In Miami Beach: Lift The Entire City
- Which One Is Better: Miami Or Miami Beach?
- How An Ethnic Slur Spurred A Broward Father's Activism
- Stalin Stupor: Why Venezuela Keeps Getting Ranked "Most Miserable" In 2015
Julia Duba is a reporter and producer for WLRN-Miami Herald News.
She co-produces WLRN's The Florida Roundup and loves to tell stories about South Florida's history, like the two notorious Miami taggers who marked the rise and fall of graffiti on I-95, the haunted tales of the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables and how South Florida helped train D-Day soldiers for World War II.
Duba is a Miami native and graduated from Florida International University, where she was a staff writer and editor for the FIU Student Media newspaper The Beacon. She then interned with WLRN in the summer of 2013 and began working with WLRN as the morning producer.