Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
As the morning producer for WLRN, Julia can make the perfect espresso while half asleep.
She was born and raised in Miami and graduated from Florida International University, where she was a multimedia reporter for the South Florida News Service.
Julia fell in love with public radio, interned with WLRN and then fell in love with Miami. She learns something new about Miami every day -- like who designed South Beach's pastel palette.
Julia now keeps FIU and WLRN connected as co-director of alumni relations for the university's chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
According to Julia, the only thing better than chocolate is great audio.