Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Competing Greyhound-Racing Bills Filed In Tallahassee
- Publix Will Extend Coverage To Employees' Same-Sex Spouses
- Florida's Minimum-Wage Increase Not Meant To Raise Incomes
- The Nicaragua Canal: A Waterway To Development Or Disaster?
- Mexican Miami: South Florida's Surging Immigrant Group Shines At Christmas
Jeremy Glazer is a former high school teacher, and that rare breed–a Miami native. He has identified himself as a “future hall-of-famer” on his phone message, but he says he hasn’t decided yet which hall of fame, or what his achievement will be. Glazer’s story “Home” was one of the winners of our unpublished writers contest. Since then, he has been a regular fiction contributor to Under the Sun. The short story, “Dolphins, Oysters, and Crabs” is Glazer’s most recent contribution. His work has also appeared in 34th Parallel and The Avatar Review.