Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Jeremy Glazer is a former high school teacher, and that rare breed–a Miami native. He has identified himself as a “future hall-of-famer” on his phone message, but he says he hasn’t decided yet which hall of fame, or what his achievement will be. Glazer’s story “Home” was one of the winners of our unpublished writers contest. Since then, he has been a regular fiction contributor to Under the Sun. The short story, “Dolphins, Oysters, and Crabs” is Glazer’s most recent contribution. His work has also appeared in 34th Parallel and The Avatar Review.