Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Broward Shudders As Giant African Snails Cross Border From Miami-Dade
- A Breast Implant Shortage In Venezuela Might Save Us A Miss Universe Headache In Miami
- "Closed" Signs Don't Stop South Florida Drivers From Using 95 Express
- How South Florida Modeling Agencies Could Help Stamp Out Human Trafficking
- Could Your Sunscreen Be Harming Ocean Life?
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.