Most Active Stories
- Fabien Cousteau On His Underwater Aquarius Lab Mission
- Power To Peru: The (Quiet) Latin American Boom That's Making South Florida Swoon
- We Asked Miami-Dade Transit Why Not Every Bus Stop Has A Shelter
- Why Chikungunya – And The Mosquitoes – Are Overwhelming Haiti
- David Beckham Wants To Talk To Broward County About Stadium
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.