Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Fact-Checkers Agree: Florida's Medical Marijuana Amendment Is Way Too Lenient
- After The KKK: The Future -- And History -- Of Jacksonville's Forrest High
- Believed To Be The Nation’s Oldest Cop, 86-Year-Old’s Fists Remain ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’
- How South Florida Jews Shaped The State's Food History
- Beyond Basel: The Art Market in South Florida
Years ago, after racking her brains trying to find a fun, engaging, creative nighttime gig to subsidize her acting habit, Chris decided to ride her commercial voiceover experience into the fast-paced world of radio broadcasting. She started out with traffic reporting, moved on to news . . . and never looked back. Since then, Chris has worked in newsrooms throughout South Florida, producing stories for radio broadcasts and the web.
In her other life, she has been married to 12 husbands (including a not-so-wild boar and a garden slug), given birth to 15 children, died four times, twice taken vows as a nun and once been abducted by pirates in the Caribbean. And all this by doing English language dubbing for dozens of foreign films, soap operas and cartoons. Both lives, she says, have been "a most excellent adventure."