Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- How Madonna Shaped My Romance With I-95
Charles is a radio reporter, story teller, Excel ninja, database grasshopper, and loves to FOIL records. He's worked for NPR, Deutche Welle, Radio Netherlands, Soundprint, Penthouse, the Religion News Service, and the Catholic World Report. He's won three SPJ Public Service Awards, a National Murrow, and was a finalist for the Livingston Award for Young Journalists. He once did 3Gs in a stunt plane, ran the Tough Mudder, and dove 40 meters on a single breath. Charles is extraordinarily friendly so don't hesitate to contact.