Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
Peggy Lowe joined Harvest Public Media in 2011, returning to the Midwest after 22 years as a journalist in Denver and Southern California. Most recently she was at The Orange County Register, where she was a multimedia producer and writer. In Denver she worked for The Associated Press, The Denver Post and the late, great Rocky Mountain News. She was on the Denver Post team that won the Pulitzer Prize for breaking news coverage of Columbine. Peggy was a Knight-Wallace Fellow at the University of Michigan in 2008-09. She is from O'Neill, the Irish Capital of Nebraska, and now lives in Kansas City. Based at KCUR, Peggy is the analyst for The Harvest Network and often reports for Harvest Public Media.