Most Active Stories
- Why Doesn't The Sunshine State Use More Solar Energy?
- Free Rides In 95 Express Lanes Coming To An End For Hybrid Drivers
- How Panama Cut Poor Kids Out Of A Florida Millionaire's Will
- Sholom & Mohamed: Brothers In Spite Of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Despite Pioneering Integration, Jumbo's Did Not Survive
Arielle Castillo is a freelance music and culture writer based in Miami. Previously, she served as music editor for the Village Voice Media newspapers Miami New Times and New Times Broward-Palm Beach, helping originate both publications' online music coverage. she has also written for Spin, Rolling Stone, Billboard, AOL's Spinner, Nylon, American Way, and Flaunt, among other publications and sites. Visit her on the web at ariellecastillo.com or on Twitter at @ariellec.