Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
Emily's been at NHPR since the spring of 2012. She worked on NPR's StateImpact project for one year, covering business & economy in New Hampshire, before transitioning to covering the Seacoast Region, where she lives presently.
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible); hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts, then fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on LA freeways.
David D. Brown is executive producer and host of the award-winning cultural journalism program Texas Music Matters at NPR affiliate KUT-FM in Austin. He is former anchor of the award-winning public radio business program Marketplace, and a veteran public radio journalist. He has reported national and international affairs for Monitor Radio from bases in Atlanta, Boston, London, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.
Brown is currently completing his Ph.D. in Journalism at The University of Texas in Austin, and has been an active member of the California Bar since 2000.