Most Active Stories
- Power To Peru: The (Quiet) Latin American Boom That's Making South Florida Swoon
- Fabien Cousteau On His Underwater Aquarius Lab Mission
- We Asked Miami-Dade Transit Why Not Every Bus Stop Has A Shelter
- Why Chikungunya – And The Mosquitoes – Are Overwhelming Haiti
- David Beckham Wants To Talk To Broward County About Stadium
Michelle Trudeau began her radio career in 1981, filing stories for NPR from Beijing and Shanghai, China, where she and her husband lived for two years. She began working as a science reporter and producer for NPR's Science Desk since 1982. Trudeau's news reports and feature stories, which cover the areas of human behavior, child development, the brain sciences, and mental health, air on NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered.